Huda Magnificence Baddie Berry Cheeky Tint Cream Blush Stick ($25.50 for 0.17 oz.) is a medium-dark berry with delicate, cool undertones and a satiny sheen. It dried right down to a extra matte really feel, nevertheless it appeared to retain slightly luminosity whereas it didn’t really switch coloration when touched.
It had medium, buildable pigmentation, which was according to the advertising, that utilized greatest to reveal pores and skin if utilizing a fingertip and might be fastidiously utilized over base merchandise if utilizing a light-hand and a brush. The feel was emollient and really cream-like initially, nevertheless it took about 15 seconds to set. It stayed on nicely for eight hours earlier than fading visibly on me.
for particulars on normal efficiency and traits (like scent).
- Kevyn Aucoin Grapevine #3 (PiP, ) is lighter (90% comparable).
- Fenty Magnificence Summertime Wine (P, $20.00) is darker, hotter (90% comparable).
- ColourPop Potted (LE, $8.00) is much less shimmery, darker, much less shiny (90% comparable).
- ColourPop Babycakes (LE, $8.00) is much less shimmery, lighter, much less shiny (85% comparable).
- ColourPop Cheerio (P, $8.00) is extra shimmery, hotter (85% comparable).
- MAC Take Me House (Backside) (LE, $24.00) is much less shimmery, darker, hotter (85% comparable).
- Huda Magnificence Berry Juicy (03) (P, $21.00) is extra shimmery, hotter, much less shiny (85% comparable).
- NARS Aroused (P, $30.00) is much less shimmery, lighter, much less shiny (85% comparable).
- ColourPop Fairly Factor (P, $8.00) is much less shimmery, lighter, hotter (85% comparable).
- Glossier Haze (P, $18.00) is much less shimmery, lighter, cooler (85% comparable).
$25.50/0.17 oz. – $150.00 Per Ounce
The formulation is meant to to be “water-, transfer-, and sweat-proof” which have a “juicy pop of coloration” and is “buildable.” They have been creamy with reasonable slip, sufficient to simply skate throughout the pores and skin if utilized immediately from the tube. I most popular to make use of a fingertip to select up product or a fluffy, artificial brush, somewhat than apply immediately, nevertheless it was completely workable that manner. I had extra precision with my most popular utility strategies, although.
The blush utilized higher over naked pores and skin than basis because it was slippery sufficient to be extra liable to transferring base merchandise round. As soon as blended out, the product set to one thing extra transfer-resistant however nonetheless managed slight luminosity and didn’t appear totally matte at a look. The protection was semi-sheer to medium and buildable, relying on applicator, methodology, and it wasn’t the kind of formulation that instantly sheered out when blended, so for many who discover different cream blushes to be too sheer, this is perhaps a very good choice.
They wore eight hours on me, which isn’t atypical, so whereas some claims made it appear significantly long-wearing, it was in step with what I are inclined to expertise with cream/liquid blushes. They didn’t have any scent that I observed.
Browse all of our Huda Magnificence Cheeky Tint Cream Blush Stick swatches.
Diisostearyl Malate, Octyldodecanol, Polyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate, Polyethylene, Mica, Microcrystalline Wax (Cera Microcristallina), Hydrogenated Microcrystalline Wax, Artificial Wax, Litchi Chinensis Fruit Extract, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil [Carthamus Tinctorius Oil], Tocopheryl Acetate, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Dicalcium Phosphate, Artificial Fluorphlogopite, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Silica, Tin Oxide. Might Include (+/-) Titanium Dioxide/Ci 77891, Iron Oxides/Ci 77491, Iron Oxides/Ci 77492, Iron Oxides/Ci 77499, Purple 6/Ci 15850, Purple 7/Ci 15850, Purple 28 Lake/Ci 45410, Blue 1 Lake/Ci 42090, Yellow 5 Lake/Ci 19140.
Disclaimer: Ingredient lists are as obtainable by the model (or retailer)
on the time of publishing. Please at all times verify product packaging, if it exists, for the ingredient checklist relevant
to the product you are buying, or the model or retailer’s web site for probably the most up-to-date ingredient checklist.