Pat McGrath Pale Moon Skintillating Diamond Physique Shimmer ($52.00 for 0.70 oz.) is a light-weight, golden peach with flecks of bigger pink and gold sparkle all through. It had a translucent base–as marketed–with a drier, looser really feel that “puffed” up each time I opened it, so it was a bit messy to make use of and liable to shedding product. I’ve discovered this to be according to free physique shimmers in such a packaging, although.
I didn’t really feel like there was a variety of finesse to the components, so whereas it had a reasonably impact utilized to the pores and skin, it didn’t adhere that properly–not evenly, not exactly, and was very straightforward dusted away–so it needed to be utilized over extra hydrated pores and skin. This was one methodology really helpful by the model for larger depth nevertheless it was actually required for any depth that lasted longer than a few hours.
for particulars on basic efficiency and traits (like scent).
- ColourPop Gnomie (P, $7.00) is lighter (90% related).
- ColourPop On the Cusp (LE, $8.00) is lighter (90% related).
- Chanel Le Lion de Chanel (LE, $70.00) is much less shimmery, cooler (90% related).
- Profit Cookie (P, $30.00) is lighter, extra pigmented, cooler (85% related).
- Hourglass Absolute Strobe Mild (LE, ) is lighter, cooler (85% related).
- Dior Golden Glow (04) (P, $48.00) is much less shimmery, lighter, cooler (85% related).
- Milk Make-up Blitzed (P, $28.00) is much less shimmery, lighter, extra pigmented (85% related).
- Cowl FX Moonlight (P, $34.00) is much less shimmery, lighter, hotter (85% related).
- Tarte Snow Kissed (LE, $28.00) is much less shimmery, lighter, cooler (85% related).
- Dior Nude Glow (001) (P, $50.00) is much less shimmery, lighter, extra pigmented (85% related).
$52.00/0.7 oz. – $74.29 Per Ounce
The components is meant to have “translucent protection” and is “calmly perfume” (barely floral-ish). It was, in truth, on the extra translucent aspect and a variety of the affect and protection relied on applicator methodology and the way a lot was picked up because it was a free product. I discovered that it was a drier free product that didn’t adhere that properly to reveal pores and skin, so I might suggest making use of over damp pores and skin.
Whereas the model really helpful utility over hydrated pores and skin, that was for greater depth; I discovered it troublesome to get longevity and precision with out doing so.
Browse all of our Pat McGrath Skintillating Diamond Physique Shimmer swatches.
Artificial Fluorphlogopite, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Mica, Squalane, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Peg-12 Dimethicone, Sorbic Acid, Tin Oxide, Silica, Benzyl Alcohol, Benzyl Benzoate, Benzyl Salicylate, Citral, Geraniol, Hydroxycitronellal, Limonene, Linalool, Perfume (Parfum). (+/-): Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxide (CI 77491).
Disclaimer: Ingredient lists are as obtainable by the model (or retailer)
on the time of publishing. Please all the time test product packaging, if it exists, for the ingredient listing relevant
to the product you are buying, or the model or retailer’s web site for essentially the most up-to-date ingredient listing.